2. Letter from Rabbi Slifkin regarding Rabbi Joseph Elias' article
3. Point-by-point response to Rabbi Chaim Keller's article
4. Letter from Rabbi Slifkin regarding Rabbi Joseph Elias' follow-up article on Rav Hirsch
5. Letter from Dr. Elliott Bondi (grandson of Rav Breuer) regarding Rabbi Joseph Elias' articles
6. Letter from David Sidney regarding Rabbi Joseph Elias' articles
Note: The Jewish Observer did not print any of my letters.Question: In a range of articles discussing the age of the universe and evolution, how come there is not a single mention of dinosaurs? Does the Jewish Observer dictate the belief that they lived less than 5767 years ago, that Hashem created the world with dinosaur fossils, or that they are entirely the invention of paleontologists?
Back to main page